Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What would make a better first car?

I am going to be 16 in a few months and I took drivers ed. After just 6 hours in the car I already know I'm an excellent driver. I know I'm not going to wreck so ignore the statistics. Sooo....which of these do you think would make a better first car: Pagani Zonda F, Koenigsegg CCX, Lamborghini Murcielago, or Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano?





Just for the record, money is not a problem.|||Get your head out of your ***, or at least your parents wallet. You will never get those as your first cars. thanks for the points|||oh my...lamborghini. haha. i was gonna say you dont need a car at 16, but 17! which is what im doing...few more months to go. and im getting a truck, trucks are sweet. get one. and besides, you have to have 1 year with your parents driving in with you until 17. so dont

Report Abuse


|||Why don't you ask your friends.|||even money can't buy you zonda or ccx because of limited production, the waitlist on those are at least 2-3yrs.





the only ccx dealer in the us is in las vegas





your best bet is Murcielago or 599 Florano





if you can find a ccx, definitely ccx|||You should get whatever has better mileage. And whatever has a better crash test rating. (its better to be safe than sorry)|||I am not familiar with all those cars you mentioned. I know I like the lines on the Lamborghini. Get the one that is the fastest with the best resale value. If money is not a problem get two or eventually all of them.|||You can have any car you want in fantasyland, since that is obviously where you live.|||a Delorian, you will be the only one on the block with this, and it is fully up to date with navigation and boss sound and high performance engine

No comments:

Post a Comment