Saturday, November 19, 2011

Have you ever driven or be a passenger in a supercar?

Has anyone ever been lucky enough to actually experience the ride in a supercar?





When i say supercar i mean pagani zonda,lamborghini murcielago,ferrari enzo ect ect|||I drove my dream car last year.


Aston Martin DB9 Volante.





It was everything I hoped it would be. Made me even more determined to own one.





When I finished had the boggesdt smile on my face.|||Does a ride in a Jaguar XJ220 count?|||i have inside a real lambo murcielago it feels awesome the speed the rush the excitement!!!|||ive been a passenger inside a ford GT thats was pretty crazy, that thing is fast!!!!! and have driven a buddys 72' chevelle that was pumped up to 1000 horsepower!!!! that was also crazy!!!! (even though its not a supercar)|||The best Ive been in is a new Aston V8 Vantage, glorious sounding beast|||2006 E55 AMG count? 1400HP Supra? 600whp 2004 Cobra? CLK AMG black serious? SL65? 360 Modena?|||None of the current crop, I'm afraid, but I've ridden in a Lamborghini Countach (AWESOME!), and driven an old Ferrari 512 Boxer from the same era, and an even older Aston Martin DB5 ( the classic 'James Bond' Aston)


I'd love to say none of them come close to my Alfa, but who am I kidding?!|||No|||I just bought a DB9. Dark blue exterior with tan interior. Beautiful.





My business partner has a Ferrari F430. Have driven it multiple times. Another beautiful vehicle.





Always wanted to drive a Lamborghini, just so I could compare it to the AM and Ferrari, but have yet to do so.|||I OWN a 1977 XJ12L. True 150MPH and you can listen to the stereo at speed.





Grace, Space and Pace...





I love blowing off those noisy Camaros and 4X4s......





The engine is like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to speed...|||Yes i have driven a Lamborghini Mura P400 not a pleasant car to drive.Regards Mick UK.|||NOT YET BUT STILL WAITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment