Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to take miles off a car?

My dad manages this dealership and me and my friends got the keys to this Pagani Zonda C12 and joy rode it this weekend to Vegas its got an extra thousand miles on it. how do I get the spedomitor to change back?|||lol dat would be illegal


even if u did it what if ur dad found out after its not dat hard to find out|||You have to physically crack open the dash board and manually turn the dial back by hand. This is a really difficult, often impossible task. Don't try to run it in reverse, that doesn't do anything. And don't try to crack into it either because there will be OBVIOUS signs that the car had been tampered with.|||I am a mechanic and could tell you how but I wont so take your punishment like a man and don't do it again. So it was not a JOY ride after all was it.|||u cant its illegal to clock the mileage

No comments:

Post a Comment