Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think of the new Pagani Zonda Roadster F?I think it's the dog's hangers myself!?

sorry





but the dogs hangers is my





BMW X 5





@bungle,hey start on me pal and ill have you nicked for indecent exposure|||Pants !|||How in the world can a Germanic Nancy boys waggon possibly compare to a hand-built, strictly limited, carbon fibre bodied orgasm?





Its like comparing a pot noodle to a dinner at the Ivy!





You need educating Mr X5 driver!|||Rubbish. The best is the Lamborghini LP640 Roadster.|||How can someone reckon their foorballers wives X5 is the dogs...yeah dog sh1t..





the pagani is awesome just check the following youtube link, doesnt sound much like an X5 does it...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgWlP-hg鈥?/a>|||Great car but too expensive for what you get. For road use I would prefer a Aston Martin convertible.|||Zonda...... Mmmmmmm....... Definitely my fav out of all the supercars....

No comments:

Post a Comment