Saturday, November 19, 2011

Zonda pagani or Ferrari F50 ??? and why ??

if you dont know these 2 cars , type them in on Google or yahoo|||The Zonda Pagani is and looks way faster than the Ferrari F50.I hear that the Zonda Pagani is a V-12, and the Ferrari is a V-10. This is just my opinion. So I basically choose the Zonda Pagani. And plus, the Zonda Pagani is lighter than the Ferrari because it is made primarily of Carbon Fiber.|||Hi





Ferrari definately





its the image thing





regards





Tovia|||Pagani Zonda FTW!!! Their just amazing cars to look at, ferraris are just too plain|||The Zonda is seeeeexy :)|||It has to be a mango orange Zonda, with that thundering mercedes engine it'll be going long after the ferrari falls by the wayside|||Zonda I think but it is so ridiculouly expensive. I would prefer an Audi R8 to both of them.|||The Ferrari F50 was a bit of a turkey by Ferrari standards, it went well enough but it looked hideous. I'm no big fan of the Zonda's styling either, I think it's far too 'busy' looking with all the strakes and wings, and those stupid looking exhaust pipes. Inside it's even worse, to me it looks like a tart's handbag! Goes like doo-doo off a shovel though, but I'd have a Lamborghini Reventon or a Koeniggsegg if you're offering, ta!|||i like both, the zonda looks hot and f50 has nice performance, if i where to choose i would take the ferrari considering the brand and the rareness of seeing an f50 even tho pagani makes only 25 cars a year, the f50 went out of production years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment