Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of oil should i use for this car?

My grandfather just bought me this car for my wedding its a


Pagani Zonda C12F. Its real sweet but I am concerned about what oil and other maintenance things I should be doing on it. I have had it for a month now???|||Mobil 1....that's the one Porsche, Ferrari, Bugatti etc use.





Castrol Magnatec is excellent too.





By the way is your real name Walter?...Walter Mitty?|||In your case, I would recommend using one of the His and Hers type lubricants from KY Jelly. I'll let you figure out which to apply where.|||Yeah, I have two of them. I use cooking oil for them. Keeps them nice and shiny on the shelf.|||Nothing because it's a million dollar car that you don't own.|||Cooking oil works good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment