Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nfs pro street: what type of racing shall i use my pagni zonda for?

I've just beaten Ryo Wantanabe in need for speed pro street, and I've got a free car marker so I want to use it on the pagani but I just don't what type of racing to use it for (drag, grip,speed,drift)... please help.......|||I completed NFS Prop street about 5 times now, so I'll tell you the 4 cars I always finish with (most of them I have for half the game) and they're always a huge success (I don't mean to sound arrogant xD), and I always keep enough money to sufficiently upgrade the cars:





Grip: Pagani Zonda


Drag: Toyota Supra


Drift: Mazda RX-7


Speed: Lambroghini Murcileago|||Speed races definitely, I got a Zonda before on that game, and I used it for speed races and It was easy to win races with it, but If you pick it for speed races it might be hard to control it, lol, but after a while it should be easy!|||well it depends what kind of driver you are. what your better at

No comments:

Post a Comment