Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ok Lamborghini, Pagani, Ferrari, Koneigsegg, TVR, or Ascari? What would you choose?

This is the list of cars that go under their dealerships!


For Example: If i said Cheverolet, I'd be Talking about the Cheverolet Corvette Z51. you get it? Here we go!





Lamborghini Murcielago GT-R


Pagana Zonda 75.l Roadster F


Ferrari Enzo


Koneigsegg CCX


TVR Sagaris


Ascari KZ1





There now choose one!


If you dont know what they look like.. then Copy and Paste the name in the Google Search Engine under the Images Catergory! Then look at its Design, Stats and other Inteior options! Now Choose one!!!!|||Koneigsegg CCX first - then Lamborghini - Both Black|||Sorry I think the Lotus Elise is the bomb!|||To even put the lotus elise on the same page as these cars makes me want to puke. I would choose the Ferrari Enzo. If you would have put the old lamborghini diablo as an option though I probally would have taken that. That is one of my favorite cars of all time.|||CCX, then Zonda|||Koneigsegg CCX bright yellow so everyone sees it

No comments:

Post a Comment