Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ferrari F430 Scuderia F1 spyder vs Pagani Zonda?which is better?

The Pagani Zonda definetly beats the Ferrari in terms of scarceness. The Ferrari in my opinion is a car to take for a Sunday drive, while the Pagani seems like it would be more fun on the track.|||I happen to like both of these amazing cars. The Pagani is wild-looking and very rare and the Ferrari is a fierce and powerful Italian monster. If I had to choose however I would take the Ferrari. Even though the Zonda is better looking (though some people, like my cousin, think it's ugly) the Ferrari beats it performance-wise.





Here are some vital statistics





0-60 miles per hour takes


Ferrari: 3.1 seconds


Pagani: 3.5 seconds





Top speed


Ferrari: 198 miles per hour


Pagani: 215 miles per hour


(I feel the Ferrari misses out by only a little bit here. It's still very impressive however because the Zonda has four more cylinders and 84 more horsepower)


What's more? The Ferrari has wayyy more precise handling, so it would obliterate the Zonda around a racetrack.





So I think that the Ferrari F430 Scuderia is just too good of an all around supercar (trust me, my uncle has a standard F430 and I have been in a Zonda). Besides, these two cars are in two different leagues, you can't really compare them, but I definitely like the Ferrari better.





Hope I answered well. ; )|||If you see the specifics, the Zonda can also win this Ferrari, but Ferrari is better at all (sorry, it's simply the best). A Ferrari is user-friendlier than a Pagani, it's more comfortable, more beaufitul, with a better design and with a legendary story.

No comments:

Post a Comment