Saturday, November 19, 2011

How Do I Get Real Cars On Gran Theft Auto San Andreas on PS2?

I saw a video on YouTube of a Pagani Zonda F on Grand Theft Auto, and the video description said it wsa grand theft auto and I wanna get cool cars on my one. (I have the PS2 game)|||Sorry but there are no mods for the PS2 version of San Andreas. If you want car mods, you have to get the PC version.|||thats true it only works on pc

Report Abuse


|||Its a cheat code that you need to enter like, X,O,Up,Down like that. Search google for the cheat|||You have to have the Mods for the game and I think that it only works for the PC version.|||google san andreas cheat codes





dude upgrade to ps3 for free...Grand theft auto IV coming out


http://360wii.blogspot.com|||well earn it. work for it to earn it thats what im doin to earn trust|||it only works on the pc versoin|||No, you can install real car mods only on PC version. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment